Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Holy smokies!

The other night I had a little bit of a break down.  What triggered it you ask?  Owen said "Mommy I love you."  

When Owen was a baby I could not wait to hear those words from him.  Now he says it 5-6 times a day, at least.  Watching him interact with his sister, the way he plays with her, helps her, talks to her, he just amazes me.  He is an amazing child.  Charlotte is so fortunate to have such a loving big brother, I just hope she returns the favor.

Owen is learning so much every day.  He is so independent.  He likes to help clean and loves to help wash the dishes. It takes about an hour to wash dishes when it should take ten minutes, but I love that he wants to help.  I know the day will come when I ask him to wash dishes and he will refuse.

Now we have Owen and Charlotte and they are growing so fast.  The time is just flying by.   I have so many plans, hopes, and dreams for the future for my children, for how I want things to go and the memories I want to make with the family.

I am excited to see what this chapter of our lives is going to have in store for us.







No comments:

Post a Comment