Thursday, June 27, 2013

Week 36

We are now at 36 weeks!!!   This past Sunday I started having contractions.  This was a huge wake up call for me.  I have her clothes and diapers washed and ready, but I didn't even pull out the equipment.  So, over the past few days I pulled out the pack and play, the car seat, and swing.  I washed it all and have it all set up, and the car seat installed into the car.  I have my birth plan printed up and my hospital bag just about ready to go.

At my midwife appointment yesterday I had the Group B Strep Test and I also asked for an internal exam.   Things are starting to progress!  I know that it doesn't mean a thing, with Owen I was 3cm for a couple weeks, but it is a step in the right direction.   In addition to going to the chiropractor, I have also been doing some yoga in hopes that it will help my body when it comes time for labor.

Last week I was supposed to have maternity photos done but got rained out.  Hopefully we can get them done this weekend (although it is calling for rain, again).  We are so close to seeing our baby girl, less than a month!  Cannot wait to meet her.  In the mean time I have been trying to get in some good quality time with Owen before she arrives.  His birthday is also quickly approaching so we have been looking for ideas for presents.  We are just going to get a couple cupcakes and have a private family celebration.


No comments:

Post a Comment