Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas 2013

Every year the Christmases become more and more magical.  I absolutely love how excited Owen is Christmas morning seeing all of the presents under the tree.  I also love how excited he is about family time and that he focuses more on family than on material items.






 I didn't have icing decorating tools, so we used medicine syringes.  It worked very well.







This year my mom came down to visit.  She came the day after Christmas and stayed for the weekend.  It was really nice having her here, despite the children being sick.  My brothers spent most of the time playing xbox with Martin.  It kept them busy and added some bonding time for Martin.  It was really nice to spend time with my mom.  It has been two years since she has been here.  I can count on my hands the times my family has stayed over.  It doesn't happen often.


Martin has returned to work again and I am on my own with the kids for the week.  I return to school next week and am looking forward to finishing this degree up and moving on to the next chapter of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment