Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day

2009, my first mother's day.  I was pregnant, but on my way to being a mom.  I was working three jobs and "mom" to two wonderful dogs.  With hubby out of town every week I did not want to sit at home alone, so I worked, all the time. 


 Then Owen came along.  My whole world changed.  I became a stay at home mom and stopped working.  My life revolved around Owen.  And while I miss the social interaction I had while working, I would not change it for the world.



In 2011 I went to Pennsylvania to see my Mom and Gram for mother's day.





Last year I was 15 weeks along with my Mo-Mo twins.  I had no idea that two days later I would lose them. :( 



 The past few years as a mom  has taken me on a ride that I never would have predicted.  I would never have thought that I would be here pregnant with my sixth baby!  I loved everything about being a mom and would not trade it for the world. Every day I look at Owen and think how fortunate I am to have him.  There are many women who are unable to even carry one child, and here I am with one and one on the way.  I love when I go out in public and receive compliments on how well mannered my son is.  And when interacting with him I see all the ways he has grown and how intelligent he is becoming.  It makes me one proud momma. 

To all the moms, and soon to be moms, Happy Mother's Day.  Spend the day with those that made this day possible, I know I will be!  

No comments:

Post a Comment