Saturday, January 5, 2013

Is it over?

I brought in the new year hugging the toilet.  As many people do.  Luckily I did not wake up with a hangover, but instead I am pregnant.   BTW  I LOVE saying that.  I Am Pregnant!!!!   Today I have not thrown up at all.  The past couple days I have, but not nearly as much as last week.  I think as my first trimester comes to an end so is the all day morning sickness.   I sent out some pregnancy announcements to close family and over the next few weeks will begin telling everyone else.  However, I did tell my Dad.  I had to, he knew something was up.  We talk daily and it was getting very hard not to tell him.      Now I just can't wait until the end of next month to find out the gender!  Hurry up January and February, go by fast.


P.S.  If I find out it is a girl I am going to go crazy buying adorable girl cloth diapers!


Edit 1/12/13:  Nope, it's not over yet.  I have still been sick pretty much every single day.  Here is to hoping it gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment