Friday, September 27, 2013

Menus

I have "googled" and follow many different blogs and most of them are to find recipes and menu plans.  I often find myself in a rut, asking what to make for dinner hours before it should be made.  I repeat meals frequently and I am just tired of eating the same things over and over.  I have come across a few yummy meals and feel I should share them, as well as how I have modified them.  I hope that sharing my menus will help me stick with them and not repeat meals.  I am going to strive to have one month where no meals are repeated.  It is very doable, there are tons of different types of meals to make. However, I have a picky husband and child, so it makes cooking a little difficult.

Every week I am going to post the menu I have planned for that week.  I will also share some of the recipes I am using.

No comments:

Post a Comment