Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 3 of 30 days to a better you

Today I said I was going to unplug and spend some uninterrupted time with my son.  Well, we had a great day!  After he woke from his nap we made musical instruments and spent an hour dancing and singing.  After that it was time to prepare dinner.  Owen helped me clean the table to roll out the dough.  He had such a blast playing with the flour.  I usually take tons of pictures but I was so focused on having fun I didn't even think about it.  We loaded the pizza up with tons of sauce and our favorite toppings and stuck it in the Oven. Owen kept looking through the oven window to see if it was done yet.  After dinner we cleaned up a little and pulled the only box of Christmas decorations out of the attic.  I spent what seemed like an eternity trying to get one strand of lights to work.  After I fixed it Owen exclaimed "Woah!  Cool!"  He was so excited.  He helped decorate the tree last year but I definitely think he will be more into it this year.  

After that we started getting ready for bed.  I let him stay in the bath for an extra ten minutes because he was having such a blast splashing and playing with all of his toys.  When he got out his fingers and toes were all wrinkled and he kept asking me to fix them.  I guess next time I wont let him stay in so long.  ;)  

Overall we had a wonderful fun filled day.  While I barely got any cleaning or laundry done, I am ok with that, I can put it off till tomorrow.   Now, I am off to bed.  I have to have blood work done in the morning.  Have a great night y'all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment