Thursday, November 29, 2012

Still Hope

Sorry I have been absent the last couple days.  Tomorrow I have to go in to the hospital to have a blood test done to check my progesterone levels.  I am curious to see what the results say.  I really do not think I have ovulated yet.  I am staying positive and hoping that this weekend we still have a chance.  Yesterday and today I took the opk and the test line is MUCH darker than the control line.  As always here are some pics.

This is the test from Wednesday, the 28th.


This is the test from this morning.  



Very dark test lines.  Makes me wonder if perhaps I will be ovulating maybe tomorrow?  I am not sure.  Anyhow, we are going to BD tomorrow and Saturday just in case.  This is all so confusing and just wish I knew some definitive answers.  Or wish there was an easier way to calculate ovulation time, (besides temping)   Anyhow, until I have some answers, I am just going to keep trying.   I know they say not to test after you get your first positive, but I just couldn't resist.  And with all of these results I am so beyond confused.  Oh well, just keeping our fingers crossed that this month works and that this does not get stretched out over a year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment