Monday, November 26, 2012

Still positive?

Friday was the first day that I used the ClearBlue Ovulation tests.  I got a smiley the first time I used it.  I have been getting positives with the ClearBlue since.  I am wondering if it is super sensitive, and because I naturally have high LH levels because of the PCOS I am not sure if that is why it is reading higher?  However, when I pull the stick out I did notice that the second blue line has faded.  So I am not sure if it is possible that the first day I got a positive was just my LH levels rising and then the peak of the LH was either Saturday or Sunday and today the positive is simply the LH levels coming back down.  I did call and schedule an appointment for my progesterone test on Friday, but I will not actually be seeing the doctor, I am just going in for the blood work.  I wish that there was a test that actually gave an exact LH level number, this way I can know for sure if it has been on it's way up or at it's peak.  I guess I just have to wait for the progesterone results to see if I ovulated, and wait two weeks to see if anything comes from it.  Now we just play the waiting game.   Until then, I will have to find other things to keep me busy to pass the time.


Since the ClearBlue do not look any different besides the same smiley face, I wont post another picture of the ClearBlue.  However, here is a picture of the generic test.  Still shows a strong line that is similar to the control line.


No comments:

Post a Comment