Sunday, December 16, 2012

Architect in Training

Today we took Owen to Toys R Us.  I wanted to buy him a Christmas present but had absolutely no clue what to get him, so I took him along to see what interested him.  We spent over two hours in the store.  If only I had more money there are so many things that I would have gotten him.  Alas his play room is only so big and my budget is so small.  We came home after picking something out and I made dinner.  After dinner I wanted to just relax.  Owen found the bag of marshmallows so we decided to have a little bit of fun.

Unfortunately I only had a few tooth picks left.  However Owen did not seem to mind.  


He has this little man that is from his train set.  Owen carries him around and says his name is "Owen."  :)
 He thought it was a good idea to build a 'house' and put 'Owen' into it.
He played for a little over half hour with a handful of marshmallows and some tooth picks.  After all this I am not sure what I was so worried about needing to buy some expensive toy for Christmas.  It's the little things in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment