Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holiday fun

We had a wonderful Christmas.  It was even better than I could have imagined.  Owen slept in until 10!!!  I wanted to wake him up so bad but he has not been sleeping well at night so I let him sleep.  When he finally got up we got dressed in our Christmas clothes and went down stairs to open presents.  He was so excited.  The presents from Santa were wrapped in Cars themed paper and he opened all of those presents first.   Once he opened a present that had cars in it he didn't want to open any more presents.  It took a lot of convincing and help from dad to get him to open them.





We spent the rest of the day assembling and playing with all of the new toys.  AND  my surprise present, I GOT A TV!!!!!


And we had a big mess to clean up afterwards!   


We also went to my neighbor's house to look at all his lights.   He has a 'Santa's Village' in his back yard.  Every year he builds a new house or building for the village.  It is pretty cool.  Owen Loved it!  







On a different note, I have been really scared about my pregnancy.  I have been having a lot o really painful cramping.  Every time I stand up or walk around or sneeze or just laying in bed,  it has me really concerned and I cannot wait until the ultrasound to make sure everything is ok.  I cannot wait to hear the heartbeat and know the baby is ok.  Although every time I throw up reassures me that I am still pregnant.     



I also stopped at the store today to buy some more Perfect Bum cloth inserts.  I really like them and they are not as wide as some of the other inserts.  If I use two of them they make for the perfect overnight diaper.  The pack came with 6 inserts and it was on clearance for $6.98.  


Don't miss an update on my pregnancy, cloth diapering, or any post.  Be sure to 'follow' to make sure you don't miss out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment