Monday, December 3, 2012

Pretty sure it's real!

I took another pregnancy test this morning and it was positive again!  I also got a call from my doctor's office  with my progesterone blood results.  21.8!  That is awesome!  When ovulating progesterone levels should be higher than 10ng/mL.  During the first trimester the levels should be 10-44ng/mL getting higher as pregnancy progresses.  So, having a level of 21.8 is basically proof enough I am pregnant.  When the nurse told me my level she then proceeded to say in 7 days if I do not get a period to take a HPT and call them with the results.  I then told her I already took one and that it is positive.  She then told me she would have to call me back after she talkks to the dr because neither of them were expecting me to be pregnant, or at least know this early.  At this point I really have NO CLUE when I ovulated.  I am guessing right after I stopped the clomid.  Either way we are pregnant!  I go in for an ultrasound on Wednesday the 19th.  That should tell me how far along I am.   Merry early Christmas to me!  YAY!    After my ultrasound I think I am going to tell only immediate family and really close friends.  I am trying to think of creative ways to incorporate it into a Christmas card, which means some people might end up with late cards.   Now I have to wait until the 19th!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment