Thursday, December 13, 2012

Still pregnant

I still feel the symptoms of pregnancy.  However I still have doubt.  I will not actually believe it until it is confirmed by ultrasound.  But, because I am crazy I took another pregnancy test yesterday.


Please excuse the wrinkled shirt.  Looks like I am still pregnant.  I go to the doctors on the 19th and it seems like it is taking forever to get here.   With my very first pregnancy I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks.  When I was pregnant with Owen I didn't have my first ultrasound until 12 weeks.  I will be 4 weeks when I go in for this ultrasound.  It feels like 9 months is forever from now.  I am so excited and can't wait to have a little baby.  :)  In the mean time I have Owen and school to take up my time.   


Mental note:  IF I decide to have a third child, it has to be after my first two are potty trained and going potty on their own.  Changing dirty diapers plus sensitive to smells plus nausea do not equal out very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment